How would it be if you could recruit clones of your exceptional performers and develop those already with you to reach exceptional performance?
With performance benchmarking you can create a Job Success Formula for specific jobs in your organisation based on your own criteria of excellence.
Using a sample of high, medium and low performers, the Harrison performance benchmarking technology can determine the exact success and derailment factors for jobs in your organisation. This results in a custom Job Success Formula with the highest predictive ability of employee behaviour in the industry for your exclusive recruitment and development use.
- Draw upon a full range 175 suitability factors including personality, attitudes, motivation, interpersonal skills, work preferences, task preferences, work environment preferences, interests and employment preferences
- Determine the factors that differentiate high performers from average or low performers for your specific job
- Weight the relative importance of each factor
- Measure how each level of each factor impacts performance (not possible if done manually)
- Consistently get high correlations with job performance
- Provide all the above for a minimal cost and fast turnaround time
Download the Benchmarking Performance Excellence brochure here