Who we are
U Transition Limited is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit or communicate with our site or personnel.
Our website address is: https://utransitionconsulting.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Data and Information Collected
To operate our website it is essential to collect or process certain data, such as the following:
- Information regarding your visits to our website, any resources you used such as traffic data, location data, weblogs, and any communication data (these items are included, but not limited to those specified).
- Forms filled out on our website allow us to collect information about you regarding registration or purchases you make.
- Any data collected from communications to us from you, for any reason.
Any information collected and stored regarding you is to enable us to offer better services to you. We may also use the data collected for the following:
- We may use data you provided in order to offer you information you asked for from our site, in direct relation to our services or products. We may also send information on products we feel might interest you, as long as you have consented to such communications.
- Any commitments we made to you may require use of your information, used only to fulfil your request.
- We may use your information to explain any changes our website has undergone such as structural or service/ product modifications, which could affect our service to you.
- An existing customer may require contact regarding goods or services that were a subject of an earlier sale.
- We may use your data in order to give you information about unrelated goods or services you may find of interest. We may contact you about these services or goods if you consented to the contact.
- A new customer may be contacted by us if you have consented to such communication.
- If you do not wish communication from our website you will be given the opportunity to decline said communication. We will not allow your information collected while you were on our site to be used by us if the consent is withheld.
We collect your name, email address and contact number in order to fulfil your request for information, our services or goods.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
It is possible that we may gather information regarding your computer for our services. This collection of data is used for statistical analysis about our website for use by us.
Any information shared will not identify who you are, but rather be mathematical data about our visitors and their use on our site. The data does not give out any personal details.
Cookies may be used to gather this general internet data. When used, cookies are downloaded to your computer without prompting. The cookie file is stored on your hard drive, where files are transferred to. This information helps us improve our site and services to you.
All computers can block cookies by activating proper browser settings. There is a place to enable you to decline cookies under the options menu. Please note if you decline cookies you may experience limited access to certain areas of our site.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If applicable, we may share your personal information to any group member. This will include subsidiaries or holding companies we may work with, as well as their subsidiaries if any.
Personal Information may be shared with third parties:
- If we sell part or all of our business or assets we may share personal information to a third party.
- When legally requested, we may share your information.
- Fraud protection and to minimise credit risk may require a sharing of your information.
Personal Data Storage
Data you provide us with will be stored on secure servers. Any transaction details will be encrypted to provide you safety.
Transmission of data via the internet is never completely secure, thus a guarantee of data sent electronically or transmitted cannot be given. Information offered is therefore at your own risk. If given a password or chosen to obtain a password, you can access the secure section, requiring the password to remain confidential by you, as your responsibility.
Third Party Links
- We do not accept liability or responsibility for third party links and their privacy policies.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Feel free contact us
- Email – Christine@utransition.co.uk
- Phone – 07828 496 388