In today’s specialised work environment, talent is not enough. Talented people must effectively work together in order for the organisation to succeed. HR budgets are tight and finding the right combination of talented people who can work together day in and day out to achieve positive results is difficult. As any good sports team knows, getting the right talent on the team in the right positions working together is imperative.
Harrison Assessments Paradox Theory reveals team dynamics in a way that has never before been possible, enabling individual team members to easily identify how their own behaviours contribute or obstruct the team objectives.
Harrison Assessments Paradox Theory provides a greater depth of psychological understanding because it reveals an entire system of behaviour rather than merely offering insights about specific traits. It also predicts stress behaviour and provides a framework that facilitates objective understanding of self and a clear direction for self-development.
It provides a step-by-step plan in which each team member can make adjustments to facilitate optimal team performance.
In essence, HA is a team building tool to achieve the following:
- Create teams with effective interactions.
- Discover the strengths and challenges of a team including team decision-making potential.
- Identify the best roles for each team member
- Assess the potential for cooperation or conflict.
- Establish clear guidelines for effective interactions.
HA can predict how people will:
- Communicate, influence and lead
- Handle autonomy
- Take personal initiative
- Resist or facilitate change
- Handle conflict
- Seek to learn, grow, and excel
- Plan and organise – and much more.
Using the Harrison Assessment to choose and develop the right team in the right way is a major step in meeting the overall mission of your organisation.